Fitness Center Child Care
We are proud to offer drop in childcare to our clients. Childcare is available six days a week both mornings and evenings for children 6 months to 11 years of age. See the front desk for details on how to save money by adding child care to your membership.
The club offers childcare service from:
- 8:00am – 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. Monday- Friday
- 8:00am – 12:00 p.m. on Saturday mornings
Childcare Sick Child Regulations
A “sick” child is defined as a child who is contagious or infectious and poses a health risk to others. DO NOT bring your child in if any of the following apply.
- New onset of any kind of rash within first 3-4 days of its occurrence.
- Strep Throat is contagious if left untreated. May return 24 hours after 1st dose of antibiotics.
- Fever over 100 degrees.
- If a child has chicken pox, they must be completely clear of pox before they return.
- Vomiting within last 24 hours.
- Any green or yellow mucous coming from the nose (regardless of the use of antibiotics).
If a child comes in with any of these symptoms, we will ask you to please return after they have been resolved.
Thank you for helping us to provide a safe, clean and healthy environment for you and your family.
Childcare Policies and Guidelines
- Parent must sign child(ren) in and out.
- We reserve the right to deny childcare to members with ill children.
- Child(ren) must be released to the person who signed them in.
- Child Care is for children 6 months to 11 years old.
- The maximum stay is 1.5 hours.
- Parents must remain in Ramona Fitness Center facility while their child is in Child Care.
- No peanut products will be allowed in Child Care.
- Please take your child to the restroom before leaving them in Child Care.
- We cannot change diapers or assist with toileting. We will retrieve the parent to help with these needs.
- Please do not bring in toys from home.
- Management reserves the right to ask a parent to remove a child if he/she is causing a problem.
- Drinks and snacks must be labeled and in spill proof containers. All food and drinks will be put away at the request of a parent whose child has food allergies.